23 octubre 2012

Robert Pattinson: No preguntas de Kristen en Australia


Robert y Kristen están al otro lado del mundo, promoviendo "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 '- por separado. Mientras que Rob está promoviendo y haciendo entrevistas en Australia, le ha pedido a los periodistas que evitar preguntas sobre una persona especial! 

Robert Pattinson está en Australia posando para las fotos de promoción de La Saga Crepúsculo: Amanecer - Parte 2, y en un evento para los fans. En un segmento de noticias con Teen News, con la reportera Angela Bishop reveló que Rob le pidió que evitar preguntas sobre o en relación con Kristen Stewart

Cuando se le preguntó por Teen New si se le permitía hablar de Kristen, Angela dijo: "Es interesante que ella estaba fuera de los límites de la entrevista y también en un movimiento interesante cuando él golpeó la alfombra roja esta noche Sydney no hubo entrevistas con los medios permitidos allí, así que no podía ser emboscados por esas preguntas". 

A pesar de volver a estar juntos, Rob suena un poco sensible sobre el tema todavía, pero estamos totalmente de entender que, al hacer entrevistas "cara a cara"  las próximas semanas que vienen, que no quiere volver a vivir todo el dilema - de nuevo. 

 
Un buen ejemplo de lo que Rob tiene la esperanza de evitar? En una de sus primeras entrevistas desde que el escándalo de traición, con Good Morning America, se les pidió a evitar cualquier pregunta sobre el tema, pero decidió pedir de todos modos, lo que hizo Rob extremadamente incómodo. Así incómodo que era doloroso de ver.

Rob le pregunto GMA: "¿Qué quiere que sus fans sepan acerca de su vida personal?" 

En medio de él vociferando y hablando entre dientes, lo único que pudo decir fue: "Cinnamon Toast Crunch tiene 30 calorías por taza."





Post Relacionados por categorias


21 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Quality articles is the secret to be a focus for the viewers to visit
the web page, that's what this website is providing.
My homepage : activated charcoal benefits

Anónimo dijo...

Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more
on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!
My web site :: stop smoking methods

Anónimo dijo...

If you wish for to get much from this post then you have to apply such techniques
to your won blog.
Here is my website ; insurance traditional

Anónimo dijo...

When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore
he/she wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained
over here.
Also visit my web site page seo

Anónimo dijo...

bookmarked!!, I really like your site!
Also visit my homepage ; the term online shopping pakistan is not a brand new concept in the contemporary pakistani market

Anónimo dijo...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I
was curious about your situation; we have created some nice procedures
and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks, why
not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Here is my website ; com.br

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar
one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

My webpage: good plumbing companies

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!

Extremely useful info particularly the last part :)
I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a
long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Stop by my webpage :: herbal supplements

Anónimo dijo...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon
your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment
and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Also visit my web-site :: online grocery shopping

Anónimo dijo...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking
more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

my web site; onlie money making guide
my website - cheap online business

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, I log on to your new stuff regularly. Your humoristic style is awesome,
keep doing what you're doing!

Feel free to surf to my website; manage seo content
my webpage - local business seo

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, I log on to your blogs on a regular
basis. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!


my website; supplements and vitamins

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, as
well as the content!

Stop by my web-site liny.info

Anónimo dijo...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog
post or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I
believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!

Terrific blog by the way!

my web site ... http://medias.uniten.Edu.pl

Anónimo dijo...

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .

net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about
a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.

net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

My web page ... wiki.smarthome.com

Anónimo dijo...

I read this article completely on the topic of the resemblance of most recent and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

my web page weight loss supplements

Anónimo dijo...

Everything is very open with a very clear description
of the challenges. It was really informative. Your website
is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!

my web blog :: http://fatratgames.net/

Anónimo dijo...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and
coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

My blog post ... ubuntu-indonesia.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hey there! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

Here is my webpage: tsjechiewiki.nl

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the
same subjects? Thanks for your time!

My webpage ... minutebff.com

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog
and I am impressed! Very useful info particularly the ultimate section :) I care
for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time.

Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my blog post :: dcre.info